BuildPulse is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst who is interested in growing their skills in networking, linux, python and agile software development. This role will be responsible for making sure our edge network of raspberry pi devices maintains communication with our servers. Successful candidates will be able to go though troubleshooting steps to identify and try to solve connectivity issues, and when new software development is required they will need to create work order for the development team with technical requirements for the change.
BuildPulse helps building owners and operators unlock the data in their buildings and HVAC Lighting systems. We provide easy to use reports that allow anyone on the team to drill down from building to system level problems. We make analyzing data fast, easy, and useful. BuildPulse identifies the root causes of HVAC equipment failures and inefficiencies, so that owners do not have to become experts in data analysis and can focus on what they do best.
BuildPulse is a small startup that values work life balance, open communication, initiative and environmental awareness. All roles within the company leave lots of room for growth. Once a particular roles is mastered there is usually the option to take on more responsibility if you are interested. We have quarterly company outings to celebrate our successes and get to know each other outside of a work setting
- Work with daily reporting to keep all sites online and actively sending data.
- Work with end clients and partners to troubleshoot network connectivity.
- Work with Zendesk to address customer questions and take corrective action.
- Create tickets for the development team when bugs arise
- Test and validate code changes made by the development team
- Suggest and implement changes to tools that will reduce manual labor needed to do job
- Linux+ (Debian)
- Linux Networking
- Scripting (python)
- Command line
- $55,000-$70,000 DOE plus equity
- Medical, Dental
- Stock Options
- Great Pioneer Square location close to the stadiums, Pike Place Market and countless restaurants, bars and art galleries
- Schedule flexibility and ability to work remote
- Quarterly employee events
- Orca bus pass
- Paid Holidays
- Easy commute: Near 99, I5, I90, downtown ferry terminal and rail station
- Choose your own desk setup (standing/sitting, monitors, hardware)